Tuesday, September 04, 2007

SCHOOL'S IN


Peace and quiet at last!


Today was Jessi's first day of school. Ashlee started school last Monday. So now both my girls are in school and you know what that means...........



FREEDOM



.....at least for a couple of hours. Wait, what's that I hear..........silence........can you hear it? Music to my ears.


Nobody talking back, no tv background noise, no fighting, no calling for mom to help, no waiting for kids to get ready to go somewhere, no "I'm bored", no nothin'.


I've already been food shopping and I didn't forget a thing because nobody distracted me. (go me) I'm about to do laundry (yee haw) and clean house in their rooms! Sounds exciting huh?


Summer break was good. It was nice to have no schedule and go to bed late and wake up late and fart around. But it's good to be back in school with a schedule and going to bed early (workin' on that one) and getting things done. I'm not even gonna say I like getting up early because I don't. I don't, I don't, I don't! But the girls needed to be back in school and I needed them to be too!


I do miss the girls, but they'll be home all too soon!


Now what was it I was gonna do..................oh yeah.......................nothing!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online