Saturday, December 30, 2006

T.G.I.O.





Thank Goodness It's Over!









No wonder why I was told I snored louder than ever......all those teacher, nurse and office gifts.....the husband's company Christmas party---kid free night and went way better than last years unmentionable one---and the all consuming Christmas Eve dinner of 2 fried turkeys and a ham and broccoli and cheese!

Ever have fried turkey?!? THE BEST! Although you have to make the stuffing separate, the fried turkey skin alone is fightin' ground! It's really easy once you get the hang of it and it's the one actual meal HE cooks! Heck, we're having fried turkey every night!

Seriously though, if you ever get the chance to have fried turkey, go for it! It's 3 minutes a pound and can take only an hour for one good size turkey. The peanut oil it's fried in is where the cost is, but you can fry 3 with the same oil, one after another. One or two for your guests, one for you for later, or one for guests two for you! Invest in a frier, it's so worth it! Thanksgiving and Christmas!


Hope your Christmas was great! Did you get everything you wanted? Nobody got me the Nanny or the Maid I wanted......nuckleheads.

Enjoy the pictures from the last week. It's next to impossible to get mom to smile or pose nicely......she's such a butthead! See you next year!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online