Thursday, September 14, 2006

Gimmie a "C"...




Never in a million years would I have thought MY girls would be cheerleaders! But they are. They're taking a 6 week class in beginning cheer and at the end of the 6 weeks there's a show where they will perform what they have learned for their parents and family members along with other city cheerleader groups doing the same thing.

Will we even make it to the performance? We'll see. They like the class...sorta...but the idea of doing it in front of all those people is making them nervous. Although the youngest is already talking about the next session and the Christmas parade. yikes!

After seeing the dvd's of Bring It On and other cheer movies, they were cheering all over the place. But when faced with the actual reality of it........they're so chicken! (that's their dad)

Boy, they looked cute though! Trying so hard to follow the moves and get those kicks and jumps! It was so dang cute to watch.....much to their dismay!

At least they're trying new things and coming out of their comfort zone just a little! If anything, we have our Halloween costumes!! And there is a slight part of me that hopes they don't really like it too much......can you imagine my girls being the cheerleader type? (actually, I can)Remember the ones in high school? Yuck! Couldn't stand them, all prissy and snotty!(not my girls) Of course I wasn't really associated with just one group, I was all the groups mixed together. Funny how when you have kids, things turn a total 360 and aren't like when you were young. As long as they like it, I'll support them. GO GIRLS! YEAH!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online